The Never Dis-appointing Refugees
Refugees mas camp never disappoints with the beauty and splender of their costumes. I must say that every year since I have been following this band, Roger and crew are extremely consistent. This year is no exception. Although Cable & Wireless jump the gun early and shock everyone, I think after viewing the photos of “Theatre of The Streets” this got to be the most creative and beautiful presentation for Crop Over 2008. The full photo gallery will be uploaded this week and I will post all on our main site soon. Roger, my hat off to you and the crew.
2008 Presentation: “Theatre of the Streets”
Phantom of the Soca, Show Boat, Cabaret, The Color Purple, Bajan Bus Stop and Moulin Rouge
- Unique and beautiful costume
- Sponsors’ goodies
- All inclusive drinks on the road.
- Drink runners to keep you refreshed.
- DJs Versiwild and Livewire Tishia Hinds on the road
- A qualified medic will be on the road with the band
- SAFE security
- Lunch at Spring Garden
- Must we mention…a wild-and-wassy time on the road!